The Cypress Point is a member of the Preferred Series homes. As such, it has loaded upgrade features at base pricing since there are limited options allowed in colors, etc. Main upgrades are stainless steel appliances, ceramic backsplash, colored cabinets, cultured marble sinks, smooth flat ceilings, 25oz. New Day carpet, ceiling fans, etc. Please see attached sheet for all details of features, but note the items listed are already included in the price.
Home comes as a 3- or 4-bedroom with 2 full baths at 1824 sq. ft., a large pantry, and a walk-in closet off the laundry room. If as a three-bedroom, then two living rooms. Two different choices for large kitchen islands. Optional large tile shower in master bath.
Some standards included in this series
- Stainless steel appliances including microwave, dishwasher, 25cf. side-by-side fridge, smooth top stove
- Shaker-style hardwood colored cabinets; raised wall cabinet over the range
- Cultured marble sinks in all bathrooms
- Stainless steel farm sink in the kitchen
- Large kitchen island with a soft close trash can and pot pan drawers
- 3 ceiling fans
- 2 panel Cashel doors
- Large drop-in master tub with shelves
- Ceramic backsplash from counters to the bottom of cabinets
- 6″ baseboards and 3 1/2″ crown
- 2×6 sidewalls and 2×4 interior walls (not 2×4 sidewalls and 2×3 interior like a major retailer starting with a C)
ETC., ETC., ETC. (spec. sheet attached in pictures). Note that the above-listed upgrades alone easily total $15,000.